Friday, January 26, 2007

van hurtsme



VAN HALEN REUNITED


So Van Halen is getting back together for a tour with David Lee Roth.

First thing. I will believe it when I see it.

Second. When I was eleven, this was my band. I loved the idea of the guitar super hero in Eddie Van Halen. Loved them. I out grew them a bit, but until I was 19, would have loved for them to get back with Diamond Dave. Instead they had success, and a lot of cheese with Sammy Hagar, and I will not even talk about Gary Cherone wiggling his butt on stage with the band.
I am not that excited now, just wondering why it took them so long.

Third. I will believe it when I see it.

Fourth. If it happens I may go see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard about this but don't think it ever is gonna happen. I remember seeing David Lee on an award show and him cutting off Michael Anthony's lines and telling the world they were getting back together. This appearantly pissed off the band and it never happened. I think Dave is gonna be outta luck, and so are we. Later!